Bar Fly 4 MTB Mount
As much as mountain bikers and cross riders may prefer the eyeline of the out-front style mounts, the potential for damage due to crash or severe vibration (and the rare, ensuing ejection) means centering mounts must be protected from frontal impact. Bar Fly has revamped their line of head unit, camera, light mounts, etc., and riders benefit, with several mount insert options included, the BarFly 4 mounts are more versatile, adaptable, and deliver greater value and potential for the buyer. With the lightweight, MTB Bar Fly 4 Mount, the company kept the "top of stem" set-up, with the offset clamp positioning the mount center back over the stem body. Sure, a rough crash may damage the unit, but your valuable system won't be completely susceptible. Designed for all sizes of head units, the MTB also keeps your entire cockpit more compact. The molded, Delrin structure is strong and resilient, and backed by a Lifetime Warranty. The material won''t damage your bar or accessory unit interfaces, making it ideal for the daily on-off process you go through before and after your ride.
Once change is that the 4-series MTB mount uses interchangeable interfaces for different unit mounting types, and Bar Fly has included their GoPro and Light inserts as well, offering more versatility fo use. The modular system mounts the following computers and accessories: Garmin, Polar, Wahoo, Mio, Magellan, Cateye, Powertap, Bryton, GoPro, and most barrel-shaped lights, which is an incredible versatility unmatched by any other product. All it takes are a few minutes, a hex key, and the ability to attach rubber straps (for lights) for you to set up your desired equipment. Bar Fly is using a hinged handlebar clamp with a single fastening bolt for fast, easy installation and removal. You have the flexibility of running a 35mm diameter handlebar, and a slick shim is used when running a 31.8mm bar.
With a number of useful mounts on the market, Bar Fly delivers the most flexibility of use and overall value, with standout performance. If you ride offroad or on gravel and want to protect your head unit investment, or simply create a centered "top of stem" mount for your GoPro or light, the Bar Fly 4 MTB Mount kit is the perfect solution.
- MTB "top of stem" mount any size computer unit, offsets head in front of stem
- Offset clamp positions mount over center of stem body to protect from frontal impact
- Ideal for MTB, but popular for adventure, cyclocross and gravel riding
- "Either/Or" set-up, either head unit or accessory in top-mount only position
- Strong, light resilient mount made with Delrin plastic
- Features hinged, clamp, single bolt fastening and modular multi-mount system
- Easy to swap out and secure mount types, hex bolts for security
- Modular system for following computer/head/ accessories units with included mounts
- Compatible Computer/Head units:
- Garmin Edge Series 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 820, 1000, Touring
- Garmin Watches 910XT, 920XT
- Polar M450, V650, Wahoo ELEMNT, Magellan 315, 505
- Powertap Joule, Cateye GPS/Wireless, Bryton 21, 40, 100, 200, 210, 310
- Mio 500, 505, 505HC
- Included Accessory Mounts:
- GoPro/Finned-style mount (works with other brands that use same mount)
- Light mount- universal to barrel style, using stout rubber strap bands
- Compatible with 35.0mm and 31.8mm diameter round handlebars (shim to 31.8mm)
- Lifetime Warranty, can register at Bar Fly's website
- Color: Black