Campagnolo UT-CN400 Chain Tool
The professional grade, precision made UT-CN400 Chain Tool was developed by Campagnolo for use with the 13-speed Ekar chain design. It is also backwards compatible with their 12-speed chains. The tool safely and precisely drives pins out for drivetrain sizing, as well as driving pins in, and performing the required peening process after driving in a new pin. Though Campagnolo offers both the pin and C-Link options with the Ekar chain, and there are many longtime Campagnolo users that will insist on the pin replacement option.
With impressive materials, expert machining, and sure-handed ergonomic design, the UT-CN400 was built for everyday use in Campy pro shops around the world. The too's drive pin is replaceable, and Campagnolo recommends checking the pin for wear or damage regularly, because the ultimate precision required with today's narrow chains is crucial to overall performance, preservation of drivetrain component integrity, as well as rider safety.
- Premium quality professional chain tool designed for and released with Campagnolo Ekar 13-speed chains
- Designed to drive pins in or out, and has peening function required when driving new pin
- Precision tool, expertly machined for fine tolerances
- Drive pin is replaceable to preserve precision for long-term, everyday use
- Compatible with both 12 and 13 speed Campagnolo chains
- Machined handles with grip surface for sure, comfortable use
- Color: Silver/Black