Castelli Sanremo 4.1 Speed Suit
The Sanremo Speed Suit revolutionized the way pro riders dress when Castelli developed it back in 2011, and the designers are still surprised that every other manufacturer has simply copied the Sanremo front opening rather than trying to come up with something original. While the front opening is the most visibly unique feature, the team has worked on every other detail to make this the perfect race suit. It's aero thanks to Castelli's CFD-based seaming and wind-tunnel selected fabrics. It's comfortable thanks to the body fabrics that will keep you drier and cooler than the simple Lycra® fabrics used by some other companies.
The lower portion of the suit is our Free Aero Race 4 bibshort, making this their most comfortable suit for your longest, toughest race days. Besides the new fabrics and seam placement, they've also worked on the pockets to make them better for racing. These are somewhat narrower for better aerodynamics, but there are now two big pockets instead of three small ones, so they're easier to access in racing.
New for 2021 the Castelli collection version of the Sanremo Speed Suit is in dyed fabrics instead of sublimation printed fabrics like the pros use. The colors are richer and more saturated, making you look even better than a pro, but also subtle enough to pin a number on.
- Road speed suit brings aero performance like a TT suit with all the comfort, function and moisture management needed for the road
- CFD-based fabric placement and seam construction
- Engineered for aero efficiency at 30 to 55 km/h
- Airflow shoulder construction
- Velocity Rev2 fabric on front and sleeve
- 3D mesh back for breathability
- Elbow-length stretch sleeves with raw-cut edge
- YKK® Vislon® zipper
- 2 pockets with floating design for increased capacity
- Vortex fabric on legs for aero performance
- Forza fabric on inner legs with 38% Lycra® content for perfect fit
- GIRO4 leg gripper elastic for better grip distributed over larger area
- Doppio V construction in front for increased support and comfort
- Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad for premium performance and comfort with 4-way stretch, highly breathable and virtually no friction
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL
- Color: Light Black
- Weight: 232 grams
Womens Shorts, Bibs, Knickers & Tights
Womens Jerseys, Jackets & Vests