Elite Suito T Direct Drive Smart Trainer
The Elite Suito T is the same smart, direct drive unit as the Suito, but does not come with a cassette. All features and specifications are otherwise the same.
Elite has both refined and simplified their smart trainer range, while ensuring their hardware and firmware allows them to be updated and improved moving forward. As a legit indoor training tool, the Suito simulates slopes up to 15% with ± 2,5% accuracy, which are solid ratings for trainers costing hundreds more. These numbers put it squarely among some of the most desirable interactive trainers. With more than 1900 watts resistance at 40 km/h speed, Suito T is also definitely one of the most powerful hometrainers available below $1000, making it the ideal tool to extend all your strength during even the most demanding sprints. Essential to this is are the functions designed to supply a complete power measurement system, to give you an accurate workout experience: the internal Power Meter Link power measurement system, Spindown calibration, and a Temperature compensation algorithm that factors in heat generated by the internal braking system to ensure more consistent accuracy at all times.
The Suito T offers a faster process to get started, with the PML system and spindown making the process of set-up faster and more accurate. The sturdy steel structure is another distinctive feature . It ensures stability and durability during the most intense sprints. Elegant and aggressive, solid and powerful, the Suito T features a wider support base with pre-assembled legs, designed to automatically lock in place when unfolded. It's everything you need to start your indoor cycling training workouts as quickly as possible. Moreover, the streamlined design ensures compatibility with various bicycle models and sprocket sets on the market. Suito T is also designed to ensure reduced clutter wherever you are: its slim profile, integrated handle and reduced size make it easy to transport and store it, no need to worry about how much space it'll take up.
Communication from the range of ANT+™ FE-C & Bluetooth systems allow the rider to interact with every app, software, computer and device (smartphones and tablets) via iOS, Android, MacOS and Windows. Just choose the software, select the course or training program and start pedaling your bike. Suito T will automatically adjust resistance based on the program used. Discover all the software you can use with SuitoT: other than Zwift and Elite'sMy E-Training, you can also manage it with all other indoor cycling platforms such as TrainerRoad, Kinomap, Rouvy, The Sufferfest, Bikevo and many more.
Cadence is measured via a practical sensorless technology (that is, no sensors to apply to your bicycle) and is calculated on the Suito T as a function of speed variations. This eases the integration with several of the aforementioned app systems, and because Elite has been using this technology on their upper echelon smart trainers the last few yeas, it is a proven and accurate measurement. When you compare trainers factor in all the variables, and know that Elite also supplies a front wheel riser block. If you choose to look at upgrades, check out the Sterzo and Sterzo Smart steering-enabled riser block options.
- Interactive direct transmission home trainer with all the standards and features for under $800
- Reasonably quiet- most noise is from drivetrain action
- Communication: ANT+™ (FE-C, Power, Speed&Cadence), Bluetooth (FTMS, Power and Speed&Cadence)
- Connection indicators: Power source, ANT+ and Bluetooth (3 LED lights)
- Connect with: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watches, Windows and Mac; Computer via ANT+™ and/or Bluetooth
- Compatible with: Elite's My E-Training software & app, Zwift, Trainer Road, Bikevo, Kinomap, The Sufferfest and more
- ERG and sim mode usage
- Power, accuracy incline ratings: 730 Watt (20km/h) 1900 Watt (40km/h) +/- 2.5 accuracy, 15% incline rating
- Great system stability, durability and no skipping even during the most intense sprints
- Internal Power Meter Link power measurement system, Spindown calibration, and a Temperature compensation algorithm
- Physical flywheel of 7.7 lbs used in conjunction with sim electronic system
- Folds down to 5.90"- great for storage, and features properly located easy carry handle
- Compatible with and equipped for road, mountain, commuter bikes with 130mm, 135 QR, 12/142 thru axle (fitment for 12/148 Boost TA sold separately
- Dimensions: Open- 22.04 x 29.92”x19.48” | Legs folded in- 22.04”x 5.90”x19.48”
- Includes: Suito T, 2.5m long power cord (required), steel skewer, 12/142mm TA adapters, start guide, riser block
- Color: Black
- Weight: 31.96 lb
The Suito T is the same physical unit as the Suito, but does NOT come with a cassette