Garmin Vector 3 Dual-sensing Power Meter Pedals
Garmin has upped their game the the dual side Vector 3 power meter system, asking you to power your performance to the Next Level. With the Vector 3 dual-sensing system, you get the valuable ability to see right and left leg power independently. Vector 3 measures total power, cadence and left/right balance as well as advanced cycling dynamics, which helps you tailor your training around your specific weaknesses and strengths to improve your form, as well as identify and correct fit issues that could be contributing to power imbalance or uneven performance. This is the value and contribution of Garmin's Cycling Dynamics metrics system, and it is only available on this dual sensing pedal based power meter.
The Vector 3 system tracks seating/standing position to determine when and how long you were in each. Using this you can gauge position effectiveness in your power phase to show how you’re currently producing power in a pedal stroke and platform center offset to show where power is applied on the pedal so you can ensure proper cleat position. Each metric can be viewed on compatible Edge® cycling computers and Garmin Connect™ Mobile app. Combine that capability with accurate data (+/- 1.0%) from every ride or race and you have a formidable training tool.With Vector 3S, there are no complex drivetrain or wheel tradeoffs and no external sensors to install. There are also no pods, so Vector 3S installs like any other pedal, and it’s easy to transfer from one bike to another without being a mechanic. Plus, its sleek design and improved stack height provide greater cornering clearance and smarter ergonomics, and its precision stainless-steel spindle and composite pedal body have been engineered and tested to withstand years of use. It offers battery life up to 120 hours.
Get the most from your training by seamlessly pairing your Vector 3S with compatible Edge cycling computers, ANT+ or Bluetooth-enabled fitness devices; including compatible Forerunner® and fenix® devices', and the Garmin Connect Mobile app. Plus, you can easily update software with any of these devices. You can also integrate post-ride analysis, data sharing, mapping, route planning and more with the Garmin Connect™, Strava and TrainingPeaks. And use ANT+ connectivity to get stronger by pairing Vector 3S with TrainerRoad.
- Dual-side sensing pedal-based Power Meter with ANT+® and Bluetooth® device communication
- Fully integrates with Garmin cycling ecosystem for data analysis
- Installs like any other pedal set and quickly transfers between bikes
- Does not require a torque wrench at installation, just 9/16 open pedal wrench
- Garmin's Cycling Dynamics metrics system
- Measures total power, left/right balance, cadence and cycling dynamics
- Accuracy: +/- 1.0%
- Easy updates via compatible Edge® cycling computers, ANT+® connectivity or Bluetooth®-enabled fitness devices, Garmin Connect™ Mobile app
- Battery life / type: up to 120 hours / LR44/SR44 (x4 - 2 per axle)
- We highly recommend you follow all set-up instructions prior to use, especially any and all firmware updates to ensure you have all current features and capabilities
- Sold as a pair of pedals (strain gauge system in both pedal axles)
- Sleek design provides greater cornering clearance and improved stack height
- Q-factor: 53 mm, up to 55mm with supplied spacing washer
- Adjustable release tension on each pedal
- Pedal/cleat (KEO-type ArcR2) stack height: 12.2 mm
- Maximum weight limit of the cyclist using the Vector system is 231 lbs
- Includes one pair of ArcR2 Red 9° float cleats, mounting hardware
- Weight: 316 grams (pedal pair)