Giro Imperial Shoe
To make a full-featured cycling shoe that rivals minimalist designs in weight, Giro created the Imperial Road Shoe, which features their proprietary ultralight Monofilament Synchwire mesh upper that fits and feels like a second skin. At a gravity-defying 215 grams, with real performance and the fluid range of adjustability you need to conquer the steepest routes ahead, the imperial is destined to lead a lightweight revolution in road cycling footwear.
The Imperial's Synchwire upper features Boa IP1 dials and soft lace guides, which allow you to adjust your fit on the fly while reaping the benefits of the shoes light weight. Thermal-welded Teijin TPU adds structural support exactly where it's needed, and a high-modulus Easton EC90 SLX2 carbon fiber plate provides ultimate stiffness-to-weight for power transfer. Giro's adjustable Super Natural Fit footbed system is the final touch, allowing you to customize arch support right out of the box for luxurious comfort and optimal pedaling efficiency.
- Premium, super light full featured road shoe with technical material and engineering innovation
- One-piece Synchwire upper design/ construction with soft lace guides
- Teijin® welded SL Monofilament mesh, perforated tongue
- Twin Boa® IP1 dials featuring 1 mm +/- micro adjustment and incremental release
- Supernatural footbed fit kit with adjustable arch support, XT2® anti-microbial fiber top sheet
- Easton® EC90™ SLX2 high-modulus carbon outsole, stainless steel hardware, toe vent port
- Replaceable heel pads
- 3-bolt cleat mounting pattern with alignment markings
- Sizes: 41-47
- Colors: Black, White, Bright Red
- Weight: 215 grams (per shoe, size 42
|Head Circumference||51-55 cm / 20"-21.75"||55-59 cm / 21.75"-23.25"||59-63 cm / 23.25"-24.75"|