Giro Strade Dure Supergel Glove
Not matter great the bike fit, or the ability to relax while on the bike, there are some riders who routinely suffer from hand pain and numbness while on the bike. These folks generally opr the best padded cycling glove they can get their hands in. A second reason for such gloves has also come back into play. While mountain bikers generally rely on suspension to cushion their hands, the trend towards gravel and other rough surface riding on rigid frames and forks means there is a growing market for performance gloves with plush padding and smart design. Giro knows smart design, and their gloves are considered among the best on the market. Add the Strade Dure Supergel Glove to that list for those who seek short finger summer gloves with serious padding and protection, without completely compromising the tactile agility one needs to shift, brake, and control a bike.
The Strade Dure Supergel was designed for exceptional cushioning thanks to it's innovative Dual Layer, Technogel® / Rebound Foam padding. When mated properly a glove with the exceptional Giro Super Fit™ ergonomic design, the high-quality construction process serves to enhance the design's fit and feel, and to eliminate the bulky feel of other ultra plush cycling gloves. The added durability of AX Suede™ synthetic leather palm material means the road less traveled can be ridden, hour after hour, in comfort and style, all season long in one pair of gloves.
As with all Giro products, the details are fully engineered and realized as practical, unobtrusive, and ruthlessly effective. The low palm pull tab is textured for easy use. The subtle, slick outer wrist Velcro closure seemingly disappears into the glove. The back of the Strade Dure Supergel Glove has a fast wicking, 4-way stretch mesh that keeps you cool and dry when the conditions get stressful. You get a soft microfiber wiping zone that is perfectly placed and ready for use. The three panel construction is dictated by Super Fit, so the glove fits, moves and conforms as if it was custom made for you.
The final details are found in the padding. The Dual Layer system means the Technogel is only 2mm thick- more is not better with gel. The Rebound Foam Padding is 4mm thick, which gives you active cushioning and compression. The combination is plush, yet responsive and highly effective padding with less bulk and zero squishy-ness. As stated, this is a terrific glove for cyclists who truly need the padding and protection, and the Strade Dure Supergel will be coveted by those who don't.
- Exceptional, plush padded summer glove with incredible fit, tactile feel, sleek design
- Short finger design with finger end pull tabs, back of thumb wiping zone
- Over wrist Velcro™ closure and under wrist pull tab
- Palm: Super Fit™ three-panel design, AX Suede™ synthetic leather, Sonic Welded pull tab; 94% Polyester, 6% Spandex
- Upper: Moisture-wicking, 4-way stretch, breathable mesh, highly absorbent microfiber wiping surface, low-profile Velcro™ Closure; 62% Polyester, 25% Nylon, 10% Spandex, 3% Polyurethane
- Padding: 2mm Technogel® / 4mm Rebound Foam Padding - 100% Polyurethane
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL
- Colors: Black, White/Black, Black/Yellow, Midnight Blue, Black/Bright Red
|Head Circumference||51-55 cm / 20"-21.75"||55-59 cm / 21.75"-23.25"||59-63 cm / 23.25"-24.75"|