K-Edge Garmin Sport Mount
If you use a smaller size Garmin Edge, love K-Edge mounts, but always choke on the price, we are here to help. When K-Edge developed a newer, more modular mount set-up with multiple pieces and greater flexibility of use, the Boise, ID company decided to offer this Garmin Sport Mount, which offers the out-front style, premium CNC construction and replaceable Garmin quarter-turn insert. The two bolt clamp design carries over from the original mount, and fully secures your mount the bar and any angle or placement you prefer.
The 48 gram mount is CNC from aluminum alloy, then anodized for supreme finish durability. The replaceable Garmin insert with K-Edge “Definitive Click” locking system offers secure hold and won't wear on the Garmin casing/interface. Sure, you don't get the hinged clamp or dual-use or combo compatibility, but you also save about $20 and if you really want is the premium out-front mount for your Garmin Edge 820, 520, 510, 500, 25 or 20 model, here it is.
- CNC aluminum out-front style handlebar mount for smaller Garmin Edge head units
- Two-bolt handlebar clamp is carbon bar compatible, torque to specification
- Replaceable Garmin insert with K-EDGE “Definitive Click” locking system
- Not a "combo-compatible" K-Edge mount
- Anodized aluminum finish
- Compatible with Garmin Edge 820, 520, 510, 500, 25 or 20 models
- Bar diameter: 31.8mm
- Color: Black
- Weight: 48mm