Lezyne RAP II 25 CO2 Multi Tool
Lezyne makes cool stuff. We all know this. Yet, the products are also innovative and precision-made, with great function and purpose. It's a joy to hold the RAPII 25 CO2 Multi Tool. It's like playing with a piece of art that double as a rider's best friend. Combining style, technology and ultimate value, the Rap II series bike multi tools provide unmatched performance at their price points. Engineered and manufactured in-house, these multi tools feature a number of innovative features including an integrated, machined aluminum CO2 dispenser.
The ergonomic side-plates are machined from lightweight aluminum, anodized black and offer a custom magnetic holder for an emergency quick-link. The steel tool bits are now longer and introduce our Black Anti-Corrosion technology, which provides superior corrosion resistance. Compact and versatile, the RAP II 25 CO2 Multi Tool is built to last and designed to efficiently get riders back on pavement, gravel or trail. The full complement of tools is listed below.
- Innovative and well equipped 25 multi-tool from Lezyne
- Engineered and manufactured in-house
- Precisely made, and truly functional, with long steel tools thane previous version
- Includes: Quick link holder, Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8Mm, Torx T10/T25/T30, Phillips, Flathead, Chain Breaker, 8/10mm Wrench, 4 Spoke Wrenches, Disc Brake Wedge, Rotor Truing tool, CO2 Inflator
- Ergonomic side-plates are machined from lightweight aluminum, anodized black and offer a custom magnetic holder for an emergency quick-link
- Integrated, machined aluminum CO2 dispenser
- Steel tool bits have Black Anti-Corrosion technology, which provides superior corrosion resistance
- Finish: Anodized and Anti-Corrosion Black
- Weight: 187 grams