Louis Garneau Matrix 2.0 Balaclava
The major challenges of any cool and cold weather headgear is how to provide warmth and breathability without bulk or irritation. It needs to provide the desired traits and still fit under a helmet, after all. For Fall and Spring seasons, the Garneau Matrix 2.0 Balaclava offers a perfect balance. The multi-zone construction of the fabric offers breathability and protection where needed without the added seams, and the high-precision knitting results in a thin and stretchable product. A unique seam application minimizes chafing for an optimal comfort.
The thin but efficient design offers excellent coverage, protecting the front and back of the neck from cold air, as well as a great fit around the face. The patterned zones show where excess heat and moisture are released, while the knit allows just enough in-flow to keep things regulated without sacrificing protection. Ideal for cool to cold, dry days for most cyclists, the Matrix 2.0 Balaclava is always ready to go from the door, or be carried in a pocket just in case.
- Lightweight, thin, but efficient and effective lightly thermal balaclava with specific fabric zones
- Offers decent warmth, but maintains heat and releases excess as needed, where needed
- Garneau Matrix 2.0 fabric with multi-zone seamless construction provides breathability, protection, comfort
- Unique seam: Minimizes chafing for enhanced comfort, barely there feel under a helmet
- Finished edges for shape and excellent durability over many seasons of use
- Excellent 360 coverage on the head and down the neck, with open face and ideal comfort stretch
- Size: OSFA
- Color: Black
Mens Shorts, Bibs, Knickers & Tights
Mens Jerseys, Jackets & Vests
Womens Shorts, Bibs, Knickers & Tights
Womens Jerseys, Jackets & Vests
|Head Circumference||52-56 cm / 20.5"-22"||56-59 cm / 22"-23.25"||59-62 cm / 23.25"-24.50"|