Muc-Off C3 Wet Ceramic Lube
Muc-Off has continued to push drivetrain lubes to higher standards, lower friction, greater durability and real life performance. The secret to their C3 Ceramic Wet Chain Lube is its unique ceramic coating that ensures incredible durability and long distance performance on all bicycle chains. The innovative formulation in C3 Ceramic Wet also uses Boron Nitride and Fluoro Polymers to ensure ultra low friction for ultimate chain efficiency, high performance and durability. The waterproof qualities of Muc-Off C3 Ceramic Wet Chain Lube also mean that your chain will excel in the harshest of riding conditions.
If you are looking for long chain lube service intervals, yet maintaining precision gear changes with super low friction reduction- look no further. Muc-Off has your back. C3 Ceramic Wet Lube is packaged in an ergonomic bottle complete with pipette system for easy use and application. It’s also 95% biodegradable and is ideal for Road, Cyclocross and MTB. Keep in mind that if you are riding strictly in dry, dusty conditions, C3 Dry is a better option for you.
Use and application instructions: 1- Clean drive chain thoroughly before lube application. 2- Ensure drive chain area is dry. 3- Apply a moderate amount of C3 Ceramic Wet Chain lube to the inside chain link while spinning pedals in a reverse motion. 4- Wipe away any excess chain lube.
- Long lasting, wet conditions chain lube w/ ceramic coating and high tech polymers to ensure long wear, ultra low chain friction, great shifting performance
- Unique ceramic coating ensures incredible durability, long distance performance
- Boron Nitrid e& Fluoro Polymers ensure ultra low friction for ultimate chain efficiency
- Contents are 95% biodegradable
- Ergonomic bottle complete with pipette system for easy use and application
- Size: 120ml