Muc-Off Dry Chain Lubricant
When you know dry conditions are in your riding future, nothing beats a great dry lubricant to keep your chain spinning smoothly along without picking up dust and dirt. Muc-Off developed their Dry Chain Lubricant to serve the need of pro mountain bike riders, but the wax-based proprietary formula is great for road or cross use as well. Biodegrable Muc-Off Dry lube is a dry weather/conditions chain lubricant that has state of the art penetrative qualities to ensure that the lube is driven deep into each chain link’s core. The formula has added protection against contaminants, offering your drivetrain a higher level of protection, even as it reduces friction and noise.
This highly versatile product is also effective when applied to chain, cables, shifters and derailleur pivot points and other moving parts. Muc-Off supplies the 50ml bottle with a pipette-style applicator, which allows you to precisely and efficiently apply a single drop where you want it. To use on a chain, first clean, rinse and dry the chain and other drivetrain parts, then apply a moderate amount of Dry Chain Lube to the inside chain link while spinning pedals in a reverse motion. Wipe off excess lubricant then allow to dry before using.
- Highly versatile, dry weather/conditions chain and component lubricant
- Proprietary wax based formula excels in dry, dusty conditions
- State of the art penetrative qualities
- Formulated to hold up in extreme conditions
- Provides smooth and quiet gear shifting
- Can be applied to chain, cables, shifters and derailleurs
- Pipette system for easy, accurate application, cap prevents waste
- Always apply to clean, dry drivetrains, wipe off excess, allow to dry
- Ideal for MTB, Road & Cyclocross
- Size: 50ml