Muc-Off MO-94 Multi-Purpose Spray
Muc-Off's MO-94 Multi-Purpose Spray is a PTFE aerosol spray with a magic formula to quickly and effectively penetrate moisture, lubricate moving parts and leave a long lasting protective film. MO-94 prevents dirt adhesion and also drives out excess water to keep rust and corrosion at bay. It works on just about anything. Whether you’ve got a squeaky door hinge, a rusty lock or a bolt that you just can’t turn, MO-94 is all you need.Just remember that it should never, ever be used near bike tires, brake tracks, brake pads, disc rotors or calipers.
Use is simple, Just spray it on the desired area and let it dry. Do not wipe, as you will remove the PTFE, which provides a protection barrier when dry. It is safe for use on carbon fiber, painted or clear surfaces, rubber seals and o-rings, and plastics. This is not a product you need to apply liberally, in fact we recommend you use the included straw to apply directly to the affected area, with as little over spray as possible. And again, always protect your tires and all brake system components from exposure.
- Aerosol spray formula with PTFE for cleaning, maintaining anything mechanical (except braking systems)
- PTFE leaves a long lasting protective film against moisture, grime
- Cuts down on friction to improve component efficiency
- Provides light lubrication for moving parts
- Disperses moisture to prevent rust and corrosion
- Prevents dirt adhesion
- Reduces metal to metal contact
- Frees seized parts
- Always protect tires, braking system components from direct or over spray
- Never spray directly into bearing systems, as grease will be broken down
- Safe on carbon fiber, paint, plastic, rubber seals and gaskets
- Includes spray direction tube
- Size: 400ml