Orange Seal Endurance Tire Sealant w Twist Lock Applicator
As a top competitor in the bicycle tubeless tire sealant world, Orange Seal has proven to be perhaps the best alternative to the top selling option. We have seen excellent results with this particle infused latex sealant in tire set-up, out on the trails and on pavement. The Endurance formula is optimized to stay liquid longer and maintain effectiveness for more miles. It is a little more expensive than the standard grade, but is proving to be ideal for gravel cyclists who may be willing to use a little more sealant to get through the grinding days without worry. As such it is also well suited to any use.
The secret to Orange Seal's performance is the use of Nanites and premium latex. Nanites consist of multiple sizes and shapes of solid particles. When a puncture occurs, the nanites quickly seal the hole keeping the air in the tire and you rolling down the trail or road. A proprietary premium latex formula was developed to co-exist with the "nanites" and clot the puncture at warp speed. The Endurance mixture adds more of these particles, a longer life span and is sustainable at extreme altitude and temperatures.
The excellent twist lock applicator helps prevent spills. It comes with a section of tube so you can add sealant without removing the tire. All you have to do is remove the valve core and attached the hose to the valve and bottle. Just twist open the cap and squeeze. The four ounce size is perfect for one large 29'er tire. You can even bring it with you on the trail for those riding companions who neglect their bi-annual sealant maintenance.
- Endurance formula of the popular and highly effective Orange Seal Sealant
- Maintains effectiveness longer in any and all conditions
- Nanites quickly seal the hole keeping the air in the tire- higher particle numbers in Endurance
- Proven to seal a 1/4" (6.35mm) tire puncture quickly
- Even effective for road tubeless or tubular tire use up to 120psi
- Premium long life latex clots the puncture at warp speed
- Includes tube to inject through valve stems with a removable core
- Like all sealants, Orange Seal has a shelf life, and the company recommends 1 year rotation
- Recommended use by tire size-range: 23–28c: 1-2oz | 26–27.5: 3oz | 29ers: 4oz | 3.0 – 5.0: 6-8oz
- Contains planet friendly biodegradable ingredients
- Options: 4oz or 8oz