Park Tool CT-5 Mini Chain Tool
This compact, low profile chain tool goes anywhere and truly performs like a shop quality tool. The fine thread drive action, special v-shaped handle, and a reliably strong and replaceable drive pin make chain breaking and drive pin installation straightforward while providing long term value.
The CT-5 is compatible with 1/8” single-speed as well as 5-12 speed derailleur chains. While it can be used to break and size Campagnolo chains, the CT-5 does not have a peening feature, which is required for proper installation of Campagnolo 11-speed chain rivets. At only 77 grams, the CT-5 is a saddle bag friendly, perfectly pleased to ride along in a hydration pack, and also loves riding in the car, making it the perfect take-along chain tool that offers zero compromise or origami skills on the trail.
- Compact (60 x 55 x 15 mm) and lightweight (77 grams) shop quality chain tool
- Compatible with 1/8” single-speed and 5-12- speed derailleur chains
- Easily packable and far more effective on the trail, road or gravel track than multi-piece mini/multi tool style chain tools
- Shelf for loosening tight links with ease
- Fine threaded driver makes for precision driving of pins
- Ergonomic v-shaped handle is flat, yet allows for control and torque
- Replaceable pin (Park# CTP)
- Cast, plated steel body, chromoly driver, stainless steel pin
- The CT-5 will not peen Campagnolo 11/12 speed chain rivets (see CT-4.3, CT-6.3)