Park Tool DAG-3 Derailleur Hanger Alignment Gauge
Few tools in a bike shop are as crucial to shifting performance and rider safety than a derailleur hanger alignment gauge. An alignment gauge is essential for diagnosing and repairing bent or misaligned derailleur hangers, often the source of shifting problems. The DAG-3 features an all-new design, engineered and built to be light, accurate and versatile. The sliding indicator can measure derailleur hanger alignment against bicycle rims of any size, and rotates out of the way to clear seat stays, racks, and other obstacles, allowing 360 degree measurement.
The long, precision-extruded aluminum body is built to exacting tolerances and provides ample leverage for making adjustments. Smooth, spring slider mechanisms allow for controlled movement of the rotating gauge system, and allow for controlled pivot of the gauge itself.
- One of the most crucial tools in the shop has been updated, the Derailleur Hanger Alignment Gauge
- Smartly designed, easy to use features improve accuracy and consistency of gauge use
- Compatible with 16" to 29"+ wheels (ISO/ETRTO rim sizes from 317 to 630+)
- Rotates out of the way to clear seat stays, racks, and other obstacles for 360° clearance
- 3D-forged, precision-extruded aluminum body is built to exacting tolerances and provides ample leverage
- Replaceable M10 threaded tip; other replaceable and customizable parts
- Low-profile head fits low clearance thru-axle derailleur hangers and Shimano® Direct Mount hangers
- Length: 16.5” (420mm)
- Weight: 22.75 oz. (645g)