Park Tool HBH-3 Handlebar Holder
Bringing a new design to the Park handlebar holder designs, the much more adaptable and variable use HBH-3 securely holds handlebars in place on any bike in any position while in a repair stand. It is truly useful for brake bleeding, cable and housing routing, lever adjustment, or any scenario where you want to prevent the handlebars from rotating, including storage or working with the bike rotated upwards.
With its articulating clamps and adjustable straps, the HBH-3 can easily be attached in a wide variety of positions onto almost any handlebar, seatpost, frame, fork, or repair stand. It features anodized aluminum construction with soft rubber straps that will protect all of you component finishes.
- Single arm extending/adjustable handlebar holder that stays out the way, and is very effective
- Stabilizes handlebars for any number for service tasks
- Can also be used to help keep front wheel stable for leaning or storage at home/garage
- Straps install onto any round tube from 12mm to 60mm (0.5” to 2.4”), as well as most irregular and aero-shaped tubing found on bicycles
- Rotating articulating clamps allow for secure installation onto virtually any bicycle in a wide range of positions
- Usable extension length of 18” to 32” (45cm to 81cm)
- Collapses and folds to 17” (43cm) for storage
- Color: Anodized Park Tool Blue