Park Tool PCS-12.2 Home Mechanic Bench Mount Repair Stand
Upgraded for 2020, the popular PCS-12.2 Home Mechanic Bench Mount Repair Stand is a solid upgrade over the PCS-12, which had a great run as our best selling bench mount style stand,. This is essentially the bench-mounted version of Park Tool's PCS-10.2 Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand. Without the legs and upright. The upgrades are legitimate, with a full steel base mount that has an integrated steel cylinder for the clamp system to rotate within. The previous generation used a composite upper assembly. The new set-up has a more robust, reliable, and better engineered clamp rotation assembly that locks off, resists wear, and yet is fully rebuildable from parts available from Park. The key is the steel cylinder, which will not wear, as opposed to the composite on composite of it's predecessor.
It also features Park's world-famous cam-actuated micro-adjust clamp design, which securely and safely holds bicycles in place while allowing quick installation and removal, as well as during 360 degree rotation. Many serious shop mechanics like to have a bench mount stand for suspension fork work, while home mechanics with little space take full advantage of the this truly capable bench mount stand. Please note all of the the specifications and notes below before buying and mounting. The included instruction sheet is also available from Park's website and has a complete parts list for servicing your unit.
- Workhorse bench mount repair stand with great clamp and upgraded construction
- Cam actuated, micro adjustable clamp allows quick entry and exit and fits 1" to 3" (25mm–76mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7"/7cm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- 360° infinite clamp rotation allows bike to placed in optimal position for specific repairs
- All steel structure for maximum stiffness and durability
- Super strong glass-filled nylon composite fittings and top tube internals enable smooth rotation and secure positioning
- Mounts to any flat surface (mounting bolts not included)
- Distance from the center of the clamp to the center of the mount is approximately 11 3/4” (30cm)
- Height from bench to center of the clamp axis is approximately 9 7/8” (25cm)
- Note: Weight Limit- 80 lb. (36kg) weight limit, provided the stand is securely mounted with appropriate fasteners (not included) to a solid and secure bench surface
- Color: Park Tool Blue
User is responsible for making sure the workbench / rated fasteners are capable of handling weight