Park Tool PCS-9.3 Home Mechanic Repair Stand
Home workstand's are ideal for cyclists who clean and perform basic maintenance themselves and the Park Tool PCS-9 series stands have been a best seller for Excel Sports for decades. Why? The PCS-9's meet the base requirements, have great features and functionality, and come in at a reasonable price that only improves the value with more use year over year. The PCS-9.3 quickly folds down for storage and transport with a smooth-operating leg support system that pulls both legs up in one simple motion. This workstand is a great way to upgrade your home shop.
The newest update is the PCS-9.3,a basic folding bicycle workstand designed and built for the home mechanic, and a stable way to hold nearly any bike off the ground for adjustments, cleaning and repair. It features 18" (460 mm) of upper section height adjustment and 360 degrees of clamp rotation. These features allow for positioning all parts of the bike within reach for any mechanic whether seated or standing. The stand's all-steel construction with teardrop-shaped tubing ensures maximum rigidity and stability, with a locking support yoke and upgraded internals for extra dependability. The PCS-9.3 is able to hold up to 80 lbs. (36 kg), which allows for compatibility with virtually all two-wheeled pedal-driven bicycles, including fat bikes and most e-bikes. With it's open triangle base with three ground contact points, this rated maximum weight capacity of the PCS-9.3 assumes the greatest weight is centered below the clamp and between the legs.
- Fully adjustable clamp fits 7/8" to 3" (22 mm–76 mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material, including aero posts and dropper posts
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7"/70 mm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Maximum weight capacity: 80 lbs. (36 kg)
- Height adjustable from 39" to 57" (990 mm–1450 mm)
- Base when open forms a triangle of 36" x 36" x 48" (920 mm x 920 mm x 1210 mm)
- Optional accessories are available, but you need a Park Tool #2848A quick-release collar with accessory pods required for use of PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder or 106 Work Tray
- Folds down to 44" x 14.5" (1140 mm x 370 mm)
- Color: Park Tool Blue
- Weight: 16 lbs. (7.2 kg)