Park Tool SW-9 Double Ended Spoke Wrench
Park's double-ended spoke wrench tools, like the SW-9, are made from forged steel, with precision tool-end machining and hardness from heat treatment, nickel plated for durability, then a comfort vinyl-dipped for a sure fit handle grip that ensures you won't slip while delivering power, and eases the stress on your fingers while you work. The design is ideal for wheel truing when there’s limited access to spoke nipples such as small, high spoke count wheels or while using an anti-rotation spoke holder.
The SW-9 combines two common spoke nipple sizes, .127”/3.23mm (Park Tool Black SW-0) and .136”/3.45mm (Park Tool Red SW-2). Forged, machined, heat treated, plated and vinyl dipped for years of dependable use.
- Double-ended spoke nipple wrench that offers better angle, leverage, and control
- Ideal for wheel truing when there’s limited access to spoke nipples
- Made from forged steel, with precision tool-end machining and hardness from heat treatment
- Nickel plated for durability
- Handle area is vinyl dipped for comfort and to ease stress on the hand
- Handle color: Black
- Nipple sizes: .127”/3.23mm (like Park Black SW-0) & .136”/3.45mm (like Park Red SW-2)