Park Tool SWR-8 3/8in Drive Ratchet Handle
The Park Tool SWR-8 is an 8" (20cm) long ratchet designed to drive any 3/8" drive socket or bit, as well as Park Tool bottom bracket tools equipped with a 3/8 square drive. made to endure busy bike shops and any tool kit, the SWR-8 is forged from alloyed steel and chrome plated for daily use. It has a reversible ratcheting direction lever and features a quick release button to easily switch from one socket to another.
Over the last several years Park as offered shop techs and cyclist home mechanics standard tools to augment and interact with their bike specific tools. Not only have these tools proven durable and precise for every day work, but they have exceeded expectations and are often more cost effective than major brands and much higher quality than bargain tool sellers, and we highly recommend not only the SWR-8 3/8in Drive Ratchet Handle, but the full line as well.
- 8" (20cm) long ratchet designed to drive 3/8" drive interface socket, bit or tool
- Reversible, and features a quick release button to quickly, easily release tool
- Forged from alloyed steel and chrome plated for daily use
- Knurled handle for grip and control when grease or lube is present
- Serviceable head- plate can be removed to clean or grease internals
- Length is perfect for most applications, fits boxes and drawers easily