Park Tool TK-4 Tool Kaddie with Stand Mount
Park Tool has long offered a tool kaddie for their upright workstands. The option of a kaddie is great, especially when bench space is at a premium and you prefer to keep your tools at hand. The challenge always seemed to be which tools and items to select for your kaddie. With the new TK-4 Tool Kaddie Park with Stand Mount, the mechanic-driven designers at Park have tried to address that issue. The new design gets mounted to the top of the workstand, not on the upright, which allows for more room and flexibility of tool use.
The TK-4 was painstakingly designed with pockets and holders for specific tool shapes and sizes as well as some generic storage areas, to better accommodate more users. The Tool Kaddie rotates 360 degrees for easy access to all tools from any angle and is molded from Park's durable nylon composite material. The TK-4 mounts to any Park Tool Professional Shop Stand (all versions of PRS-2, -3, and -4) via a shaped base and wide steel band that secures the the TK-4 and prevents it from tipping over.
Given that this is a Park Tool offering, it is only right that it is designed with specific Park tools in mind. You get a dedicated receiver port for an optional (sold separately) PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder, as well as specific mounting slots for installing an HXH-2P or HXH-2T P-Handle Holder system (also sold separately). Other zones have specific slots and holders for 3-way tools, screwdrivers, P-Handles, and pliers/cutters, plus there are more generic slots and holders for other tools you may want on hand. If you like to have your tools close at hand, and organized, the Park Tool TK-4 Tool Kaddie with Stand Mount is perfect for Professional Shop Stand users. Just for reference, Park also offers the TK-4T, which is the same kaddie, but with a bench mount.
- Upright, workstand mounted, 360 degree rotation tool kaddie from Park
- Designed for use with Park Professional Workstands: PRS-2, 3, 4 (all versions)
- Made with incredibly durable and cleanable molded nylon composite
- Specific slots and holders for 3-way hexes, screwdrivers, P-Handles, pliers/cutters
- Generic slots and holders to hold a wide variety of tools and small parts
- Option to directly attach HXH-2P or HXH-2T P-Handle Holders (sold separately)
- Built-in receiver port for PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder (sold separately)
- System mounts to top of control arm extension using a shaped steel plate/band