Park Tool WH-1 Wheel Holder
Park Tool is constantly developing products to make life easier for shop mechanics. The benefit is that any cyclist, team or travel tech can benefit as well. The WH-1 Wheel Holder is a good example, and while it may not be for everybody, if it speaks to your needs and work flow, we encourage you consider this versatile tool. No more need to hold wheels between your knees, balance on a bench top or ask for help.
The WH-1 firmly holds thru-axle and quick release wheels at three convenient positions. It’s like having a strong helper to hold wheels during cleaning, tire and tube work, hub work, cassette work, and tubeless installation. The WH-1 can be bolted or clamped directly to a bench or installed in a bench vise.
- Quick and easy access to hold virtually any wheel to perfectly position your work for a variety of tasks
- Can be used for:
- Wheel building
- Cassette removal and installation
- Tire and tube removal and installation
- Tubeless tire - rim work
- General cleaning
- Hub work
- Holds wheel at vertical, 35 degrees from vertical, and horizontal positions
- Accepts 12, 15, and 20mm thru axles and standard 5mm QR skewers
- E-Nickel finish for durability