Pinarello Dogma F8 Seatpost
Dogma F8 owners have an aftermarket choice of seatpost options. The frames and bikes are delivered with the Setback version, and now Pinarello offers a Zero Setback option as well. While availability is limited, Pinarello is also offering both post types in Gloss or Matte finishes. The FlatBack aero design of the F8 seatpost is specific to the frame construction, which means you are limited to this proprietary design. The clean and clever seatpost clamping system that is built into the rear of the seattube is also proprietary and can be a less desirable reason for seatpost replacement as well, if you catch our drift.
Pinarello engineers these posts from Toray's aerospace grade T1100 Dream Carbon, allowing the monocoque aero design to be quite light weight, yet strong enough to integrate with the carbon saddle clamp and fixing hardware. Given that the F8 is constructed in a somewhat traditional flat top tube geometry, and in a full range of sizes, the seatposts aren't exceedingly long, and only one length is offered. The Setback version weighs in at just 219 grams. Both posts are compatible with Di2 and EPS cylindrical internal batteries, and highly recommend purchasing Pinarello's specific mounting hardware for the task.
Just a note on compatibility. Currently we are listing this as compatible only with the Dogma F8 frame, and will update regarding the F10 when we have confirmation either way.
- Lightweight, Dogma F8-specific proprietary carbon aero seatpost
- Available in both Zero Setback and Setback versions
- Toray T1100 Dream Carbon offers high tensile strength and light weight
- Pinarello's Flatback aero design for functional aerodynamics
- Full monocoque carbon construction with carbon rail plates
- Two bolt design for precise set-up, stainless steel hardware
- Shimano Di2, Campagnolo EPS internal cylindrical batteries will fit with mount
- Compatible with Pinarello Seatpost Internal Battery Mount for F8
- Options: Zero Setback, Setback
- Finish: Shiny Black, Matte Black
- Weight: 219 grams (Setback)