PRO Alloy Bottle Cage
Alloy bottle cages can be sexy and effective, just like cool carbon versions, only the alloy models generally don't set you back much. The PRO Alloy bike Cage features a wide alloy band structure, in an open X design. The cage expands to alloy standard 47mm diameter bottles in, then holds it tight. It is quite simple, with reasonable angle of entry and removal, and will hold bottles in any and all conditions.
We like designs that work, won't mar bottles, and are priced just right. PRO offers solid components and accessories that are developed for, and with PRO-sponsored cycling programs, so you can be rest assured the Alloy Bottle Cage has proven itself worthy of the line-up. With a nice contrasting color on the black anodization, the cages look sharp, and get the job done. The bolt mounts are recessed so they won't interfere with the bottle, while the cage itself sits slightly off the frame, making the cage work better with boss-mounted pump brackets. Effective, practical, and well thought out. What more can one ask for? Bolts? Those come with it.
- Open X-shaped alloy cage that grips, controls standard 47mm diameter bottles
- Easy angle of access for quick draw and insertion
- Recessed, stout bolt mounts for secure hold, won't interfere with bottles
- Cage sits slightly off frame, more compatible with mini-pump brackets
- 2 standard steel bottle cage bolts included
- Colors: Black/White, Black/Blue, Black/Gray, Black/Red
- Weight: 48 grams