PRO LT Gravel Alloy Handlebar
If you are looking for an alloy gravel-oriented handlebar that isn't superwide or extreme in any way, the PRO LT Gravel Alloy bar may be the best choice. PRO's components are always well made and conceived with the experience and background of parent company Shimano, as well as sponsored pro cyclist input. The subtle 10 degree flare of the LT Gravel offers a wider, stable base with shallow 100mm effective drop. The reach is only 65mm, super short even by compact standards. Fast hand transitions are clean and easy, keeping you in control, and while many gravel bikes spec a shorter stem, the effective stem height may start higher due to large tires and forks, along with some taller head tube heights, so you start lower, with few or zero spacers, keeping a better weight distribution and efficiency.
The PRO LT Gravel doesn't have an extended flat section in the drops, and are actually more of a road feel, as the curve is hand friendly throughout and offers a closer lever reach than expected. On all sizes except the 46cm, the bar top is round, while the 46cm has a more ergo shape. Weight is reasonable, strength and durability are great with 6066 aluminum alloy. All routing is external, and the LT Gravel is only available in a 31.8mm clamp diameter.
- Gravel handlebar with developed optimal position for gravel racing
- Compact shape to the drops with a radius curve for ideal lever set-up
- The smaller sizes have a round top section, while the 46cm has an ergo shape
- 10 degree flare of entire drop zone providing more overall width for greater leverage& stability
- External cable routing
- AL-6066 construction is strong, resilient and protected for long term durability
- Reach: 65mm
- Drop: 100mm
- Stem clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Sizes: 42, 44, 46 cm (center to center)
- Finish: Black (subtle silver graphics
- Weight: 318 grams (42cm)