Ritchey Classic VentureMax Handlebar
Building your adventure bike with a "classic" look requires this high polish silver, double butted 6061 aluminum alloy Ritchey Comp VentureMax Handlebar. It has the hand and set-up options you require for a great adventure/gravel handlebar, as well as the durability you can trust and rely on. The Classic VentureMax is just as applicable on a cross country tour as on cross country singletrack. Intended to ride wider than typical drop bars, the VentureMax is measured at the initial bend rather than at the hood. While it boasts a number of attributes including multiple hand positions, it's the return of the Bio-bend in the drop that adds to the signature look and feel of this bar.
The Classic series of components all have the silver finish, and is comprised of retro and ultra-modern components to allow you to set-up an actual retro build, or a modern build with a retro look. You get the same features and function as the WCS series, albeit at a weight penalty that comes with lower price. With excellent durability and the sweet finish the Classic line products deliver today, tomorrow and so forth, which is exactly what endurance riders require.
- Great ergo compact handlebar for adventure, gravel, and endurance riding with HP Silver finish
- Ergonomics, shapes, and transitions make for multiple comfortable hand positions
- Extruded double-butted 6061 alloy makes for a symmetrical, strong, and resilient bar
- Combines 6° backsweep and 24-degree drop flare for comfort reach and stability
- Bio-ergo drop bend works great with and without padded gloves for all day riding
- Drop/Reach: 102mm / 76mm
- Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Sizes C-C (Actual width at drops- O-O): 40(52.5) 42(54.5) 44(56.5) 46(58.5) cm
- Finish: HP Silver
- Weight: 305 grams (42cm)