Ritchey Comp Flat Handlebar
Not everyone is looking for an massively wide mountain handlebar. Some prefer narrower designs built for that purpose, especially for true XC bikes or when revamping an older 26" wheel model. Over the years the Comp line has delivered the material technology, strength and weight you expect from a Ritchey bar, at great prices. The clean and subtle graphics on this BB Black finish look great on virtually any frame, with any component group.
As is typical of the Comp line-up, the bar is made with double-butted 6061 alloy construction for strength, stiffness, perfect alignment. The 31.8mm clamp zone creates a sturdy interface with will keep you on the line and under control at all times, regardless of whether you choose the 5mm rise or 5mm drop set-up positions. Ritchey is offering the Comp Flat Handlebar in a 710mm width with a 5° bend that favors 26" wheel options, as well as in a 720mm width with a 9° bend more often chosen with 27.5" or 29" wheels on an XC-race style bike.
- High quality but cost-effective MTB flat handlebars with +/-5mm set-up option
- Available in 2 bend options, at specified lengths
- Double-butted 6061 alloy construction for strength, stiffness, perfect alignment
- +/-5mm rise/drop, bar can flipped for either option at set-up
- Handlebar clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Options: 710mm width / 5° bend, 720mm width / 9° bend
- Finish: BB Black
- Weight: 276 grams