Ritchey MTB Classic Handlebar
Ritchey continues to add to their classic component selection, which are readily identifiable by their high-polish silver finish and options that differ from current models. The MTB Classic Handlebar comes in two distinct options. One is a 660mm wide, 10-degree backsweep model with Ritchey's distinct double bend shape, which actually preserves the hand position of a 5-degree model design. The second option is a true 5-degree bend backsweep flat bar in an old-school 560mm width optimal for your urban flat bar bike or for smaller riders. The one feature of these bars that can't be considered truly classic, and for obvious reasons, is that both are only available in the 31.8mm handlebar clamp interface.
Both options are made from a butted 6061 alloy that is strong and resilient over time, and stays stiff and responsive for easy maneuverability as you confidently pilot your bike through sweet berms and nimbly navigate technical trail and corners.
- High-polish silver finish MTB handlebars that trigger memories of the 80's and 90's
- Made from butted 6061 aluminum alloy for strength/resilience, with great riding stiffness
- Classic MTB Handlebar offered in two options:
- 660mm wide, 10° backsweep flat bar, with Ritchey double bend design that gives the effective 10° geometric distance but maintains the more comfortable 5° hand angle
- 560mm wide, 5° backsweep flat bar, traditional XC-style, bar-end compatible
- Handlebar clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Choose option in selection menu
- Finish: High-polish Silver
- Weight: 660/10° tbd, 560/5° 219 grams