Ritchey WCS Flat +/- Handlebar
The Ritchey WCS Flat handlebar combines top performance and contemporary bends with an economical alloy construction. The 740mm wide WCS Flat Alloy has a plus/minus 5mm rise/drop and 9 deg of sweep to deliver improved steering input and leverage. It's perfectly designed for big-wheel hardtail or short travel full suspension bikes, but also offers a solution for trail bikes that have a tall front end. Suspension bikes are getting longer travel specs, and as the front end creeps up, flat bars are needed to compensate to achieve correct rider position on the bike. So what's old is new again, as flat bars have a new sense of purpose in the all-mountain trail category.
The WCS-level component is made of triple-butted 7050 alloy which has a great stiffness level under load, but offers slight flex at hard impact. The 31.8mm stem clamp interface is plenty wide for strength and stiffness, but tapers off so that you have plenty of room for the cockpit controls. This handlebar is compatible with bar ends. The bar is treated with Ritchey's familiar Blatte finish which is super durable and holds up to wear from use in the field.
- Lightweight alloy flat +/- 5mm MTB bar designed for XC race and XC trail use
- Triple-butted 7050 alloy construction is light, stiff, strong
- Ideal for larger tire size cockpit set-up, offers height options in a flat bar
- Install and set-up as plus or minus 5mm
- Textured stem clamp zone reduces risk of slippage
- Can be cut down up, see graduated markings
- Width: 740mm
- Back sweep: 9 degree
- Stem clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Bar end compatible
- Finish: Blatte
- Weight: 236 grams