Ritchey WCS Sealed Cartridge Bearings
if you need replacement sealed cartridge bearings for Ritchey WCS headset, the company offers several sizes, sold as individual items, or in pairs. These are genuine sealed cartridges with Ti-coated bearings as spec'ed on your WCS headset. All of the WCS bearings use 45°/45° angles, and employ angular compact bearings for greater durability and better management of the steering loads that a headset must manage. The titanium coating has excellence corrosion resistance and gives the carriers their distinct look. Please verify the size and bearing spec you need before purchase.
- Genuine replacement sealed cartridge bearings for Ritchey WCS headset
- 45° / 45° angular contact bearing design
- Ti-coated steel bearings and races resist corrosion, increase longevity
- Sold either individually or in pairs depending on size
- Please verify the size you require before ordering
- Options: 41.8/30.5/8mm 45°/45°, (pair)