Schwalbe Pro One Road Tire
For 2021 Schwalbe has re-engineered the Pro One clincher tire with an entirely new casing concept, proven ADDIX rubber technology, and lightweight protection to make the ultimate clincher race tire. Just like it's tubeless sibling, the clincher's casing design was developed with the near mythical cycling term "souplesse" as the driving principle. "Souplesse" is the blend of speed and control at the highest level, and in order to create a tire around this concept the control aspect is crucial to performance and harnessing the full quality of speed. The redesigned Pro One is not just a TT tire, but a fully capable race tire where the conditions require aggressive riding to be successful. Schwalbe believes this is the best clincher tire they have every developed, and with their history across many cycling disciplines, that is a bold statement.
The Souplesse Carcass construction features Schwalbe's proven 127 TPI system, enabling a consistency of feel and ride quality with a perfect shape. The Pro One is the benchmark for clincher road race bike tires, because no other tire provides the rider with as much control and safety as the Pro One due to it's construction and compound. The riding characteristic is similar to the smooth behavior of a classic tubular tire. And it is fast. By employing their new ADDIX Race Compound, with it's inherent grip, puncture resistance, and low rolling resistance, the Schwalbe engineers created an unbeatable combination for maximum speed. You get Super Race performance and the lightweight, supple, but effective V-Guard puncture belt for for a great ride you can rely on at the highest speeds and in the most challenging corners.
- Pro race level clincher road tire with astounding ride feel and properties that engender confidence and trust
- The most advanced road clincher tire Schwalbe has ever developed
- Super Race grade tire you can rely on at high pressures with clincher rims
- Souplesse 127tpi casing for unparalleled speed and control, with ride quality that rivals the best tubular tire options
- Lightweight V-Guard high-tech fabric layer protects against central tread zone punctures
- ADDIX Race Compound is a promise for maximum speed and control - on the fastest descents, in extreme cornering, in all conditions
- PSI range: 85-115
- Sizes: 700x28
- Color: Black
- Weight: 250 grams (700x28)