Shimano 105 CS-R7000 11-Speed Cassette
Dollar for dollar, shift after shift, nothing beats the overall value of a Shimano 105 cassette. The 2nd generation 105 CS-R7000 11 Speed Cassette simply carries the torch forward. Steel, plated cogs deliver smooth, sure chain engagement via Shimano's incredibly detailed engineering shifting teeth and gates. The steel cogs are stiff, durable to long wear, easy to clean and will never let you down. The largest three cogs are pinned onto an anodized alloy spider for increased cog to cog stiffness and weight reduction. 11-speed spacers and individual cogs lead you down to a steel lockring.
Shimano offers the R7000 11 Speed Cassette in four combinations as listed below. it is important to note that there is an 11-34T option as well (which the GS/mid-cage RD-R7000 can handle), but that is listed as an CS-HG700-11 (Excel part# 112991) because it is compatible with both Shimano HG10 and HG11 freehub standards. This means it can used on 10-speed freehubs for both road and mountain use.
- 11-speed steel cog cassettes for Shimano road drivetrains/freehubs
- Highly engineered cogs deliver incredible shifting, durability
- Plated steel cogs, aluminum spiders, steel lockring
- See 11-34 HG700 option for Shimano road/mtn 10/11-spd freehubs
- R7000 11-32, and HG700 11-34 require R7000 GS for road use
- Compatible chains: HG-EV 11-speed / HG-X11
- 12-25: 12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23-25T
- 11-28: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T
- 11-30: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30T
- 11-32: 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T
- Color: Plated steel
- Weight: 320 grams (11-32)