Shimano Di2 E-Tube SM-EW90-A 3-Port Junction Box
The Shimano Di2SM-EW90-A 3-Port Cockpit Junction Box connects Di2 shifters to the frame junction box via SD50 or Y-series e-Tube wires and is most commonly used for standard road bar set-ups where a handlebar end junction A is not an option. The 3-port Cockpit junction box does not allow for the multiple satellite shifting options like the 5-port version but it is a little lighter and sleeker. If you intend to use satellite shift buttons or have a full aerobar set-up you should choose the SM-EW90-B 5-port version. To mount under a stem you'll need the SM-EW90 Di2 Junction Box Mount.
- Front e-Tube wiring junction for most 2-shifter standard road bar set-ups
- 2 ports for the shifters, 1 for the downtube junction connecting wire
- LED battery charge level indicator
- Rear derailleur adjustment mode
- Battery charging port for internally mounted battery systems
- To mount under a stem, you'll need the SM-EW90 Di2 Junction Box Mount
- Shimano part # ISMEW90A
All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions.