Shimano Dura-Ace ST-R9100 Dual Control Lever Hoods
Looking for genuine replacement hoods for your R9100 mechanical shift levers? Shimano's release of the Dura-Ace R9100 series Dual Control levers set a new benchmark for comfort, feel, and control. The body design and lever pivot shape was improved for better ergonomics and reduced lever throw range. Shimano is all about engineering and continual improvement or refinement, so that was no surprise. What was startling was how the new hood material and finish shape became the talk of Dura-Ace fans. The feel, texture, fit, and grip all were recognized as being improvement over the well regarded 9000 series.
If you ride your bike enough, your hoods will wear. Fortunately these genuine replacements make your R9100 Dual Control levers feel brand new again. The rubber material Shimano is known for has long been effective in wet or dry conditions, but as it wears, it can get a bit slick. The new hood is made with a proprietary blend that offers greater comfort and use in wet or dry, even when worn. The grid-like in-molded pattern offers more grip, with channels for water and moisture release. and the overall effect is that the hood feels more natural in the hand, with better grip.
- One pair, (left-right), replacement hoods for R9100 mechanical Dual Control levers
- Improved, proprietary material increases grip, comfort, and feel
- New textured zone offers some cushion, with grid channels allow moisture release
- Highly specific design- only for R9100 cable actuated shift/brake levers
- Genuine Shimano replacement for premium fit and performance
- Sold only as a Left/Right pair
- Color: Black