Shimano Dura-Ace ST-R9180 Di2 TT Shift-Brake w Caliper
The clever Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9180 TT Dual Control design is reworked into a perfectly aerodynamic and ergonomic brake lever and Di2 shifting platform. Simplified and easier to calibrate and service, the levers are designed to be mounted into the ends of your bar ends and be fully programmable and offer all syncronic shift options available. These levers are designed to work with Di2 electronic shifting systems and includes a pre-bleed hydraulic disc brake.
This ST-R9180 TT features a single button per shifter for complete optimization of Synchro Shift. For those unfamiliar, Synchro Shift is viewed as particularly useful on aero bike set-ups because the auto shifting limits the interaction with the shifters significantly, keeping your body more relaxed and your arms, shoulders and head quieter for better aerodynamics and stability, while your focus is on the road and your pedal stroke, not which gear you are in.
The single button design is easy to use, and with E-Tube, you can set-up your shifter function based on your preference. The E-Tube wire installs right into the lever body via the connected short cable female port. The expanding wedge-type fastening system works with virtually all aero bars and was designed for internal wire routing, as is the brake cable/housing. Shimano uses GFRP (glass fiber reinforced plastic) for the each shift body and bracket, while the button and carbon brake lever blade are made of CFRP (carbon fiber reinforced plastic). The lightweight expanding wedge is machined aluminum and fits bar ends with a 19-22.5mm internal diameter range.
- Base Bar-end style Di2 STI shift/brake levers for TT/triathlon set-ups
- Compatible with E-Tube only, for use, customization, firmware updates
- Optimal, simple single shift button performance for Synchro Shift set-up
- Multi-Shift function allows press/hold for multiple shifts, can be turned on/off
- Made to fit, and be compatible with virtually all base bars for internal routing
- Brake cable/housing also routed internally
- Expansion plug system delivers sure hold and stability
- Effortless ease of of use, simplicity with single button option of Synchro Shift
- One Di2 female port on hard mounted short wire per shifter
- CFRP/GFRP/Aluminum construction
- Includes: brake cables, housing, ferrules, shimano Di2 wire tool
- Weight: Front 98 grams / Rear 127 grams