Shimano S-Phyre Wind Bib Long Tight
On a cold training ride, where wind and water are likely, a serious barrier-level insulated full length bib tight is crucial. The challenge is finding one that isn't bulky or unnecessarily restrictive. Form fitting- yes. Warm, yes. Encourages natural, free movement during pedaling with mild compression- yes. Enter the Shimano S-Phyre Wind Bib Long Tight, which is rated for temps from 14-4114-41°F. You can stay warm and dry, with full range of motion
The windproof exterior significantly reduces the heat-sapping effects of on rushing cold air, while the fabric itself has a durable, long-lasting coating that repels water with ease, even at full stretch. The inner layer is a brushed fleece fabric that not only moves freely over your base or mid layer top, but also traps heat while releasing moisture. The net effect is a serious barrier garment that is far warmer than expected. This is not a mid-weight bib for 55 degree mornings.
Shimano has built the tall coverage bib upper for maximum protection and breathability, but the mesh material also holds some heat as well as providing muscle support and overall comfort. It isn't restrictive, but is form fit. The skin is protected from the slim zipper, and the wide flat shoulder straps ensure minimal opportunity for chafing. The upper connects smoothly, with gentle pull for great fit on the bike, integrating properly with the legs and lower back. The short zone carries the highly regarded S-Phyre chamois, which offers impressive comfort and fast wicking to keep you as dry as possible and eliminate chafing on long, cold rides. The legs terminate in semi-rotational lower leg sections that react smoothly as you pedal and feature protected ankle zips for easy on and off. The slim design fit's cleanly under booties, yet cover down to the shoes for most riders.
Shimano finishes the wind and water repellent thermal bib tight with subtle, but highly effective reflective details for excellent low-light visibility. Stay warm, dry, and comfortable during your most challenging winter training rides with the S-Phyre Wind Bib Long Tight.
- Wind barrier and water repellent thermal cycling bib tight with tall upper coverage
- Form-fitting, anatomic design that moves with you and supports without restriction
- Tall mesh panel bib upper retains heat, wicks moisture, adds comfort and support
- Slim zipper allows for easy on and off, does not contact skin
- Multi-panel, high stretch lower design integrates perfectly with upper
- Carries S-Phyre chamois pad, known for chafe free comfort, moisture wicking
- Ankle zippers allow for easy on and off, cuffs integrate well with booties
- Main body: 85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane (Water repellency)
- Mesh bib part: 75% Polyester, 25% Elastane
- Side: 42% Polyester, 41% Polyamide, 17% Elastane (Polyurethane breathable windproofing & Water repellency)
- Suggested temperature range: 14-41°F
- Subtle, smartly placed reflective details offer visibility in low-light conditions
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL
- Color: Black
- Weight: 436 grams (Large)