Shimano XTR SM-CRM95 Chainring
The XTR SM-CRM95 was developed for the M9100 series XTR 1x (single ring) Crank Arm sets for the 12-speed drivetrain. It is compatible with the Shimano CN-M9100 12-Speed Chain. The sculpted and machined chainring is a direct mount design that offers incredible stiffness and pedaling efficiency. Shimano developed their Dynamic Chain Engagement+ tooth profiling system for use in 12-speed single-chainring configurations for XC, Enduro, and trail riding.
No company holds more chainring and drivetrain patents than Shimano and the engineering behind the DCE+ system delivers more chain retention and smoother pedaling - even over the most technical terrain. Proper chain retention in conjunction with the adjustable chain stabilizer of the Shadow RD+ rear derailleur with any gear combination will also reduce abrasion and wear. DCE+ eschews the narrow-wide principle used by other brands, but a keen eye will see the alternating flat edge, rounded edge tips of the teeth, and other subtle machining of the full tooth to enhance engagement and smooth action.
Shimano offers this chainring in 30, 32, 34, 36, 38 tooth options. All are compatible with the M9100/M9120 - 1x model crank arm sets. The ring is affixed to the spline of the direct mount receiver of the driveside crankarm, via a lockring that comes with the crankset.
- 1x chainring for Shimano XTR M9100-1 / M9120-1 crank arms
- Direct Mount spline design affiixes to driveside arm w/lockring (comes w/ crank arm)
- Forged aluminum sculpted and machined tapered down from center out
- Plated XTR M9100 series finish
- Dynamic Chain Engagement+ tooth profiling system for 1x12-speed
- Better engagement, more stability, reduced friction at any chain angle
- Options: 30, 32, 34, 36, 38 teeth