Specialized Rim Strip
When you need a replacement rim strip for your tube and clincher road rims, try these simple, but very effective woven nylon rim strips. They stretch a little for installation, the sort of snap into place in the rim bed, conforming to the shape, covering the spoke holes to protect the tube.
Two tips for install: don't over stretch, and if you use a pen something similar to align the valve holes while you'll, it makes it easier and requires less manipulation once installed. Specialized uses a color coded system and wheel size system, along with wheel size and rim bed width.
- Rim strips for standard rims and tube use, that stretch just a bit for install and snap into place
- Nylon construction for maximum strength and effectiveness
- Conforms to the rim profile for the best fit
- NOT designed for tubeless use
- Color coordinated to correspond to the rim size (ex. Red=Road 700c)
- Select by wheel size and width, also denoted by color
- Sold as 2-pack, for two rims/wheels