SRAM AXS Rocker Paddle
SRAM Eagle AXS riders have praised the groupset for many aspects of it's design and execution, and quite a few love the AXS Controller shift set-up, but many preferred more of the dual action they can have with a trigger system. The AXS Rocker Paddle remedies this situation, offering dual points of contact in a rocker set-up similar in action their newest trigger design, that offers more surface area for finger contact. The surfaces are also textured for a better tactile experience and assurance of proper engagement in any riding conditions or situation with the wireless shifting system. Effortless electronic shifting is paired with a more traditional feeling actuation allows riders who are new to using AXS quick integration and provides another ergonomic option for those who have run AXS from the start. Of course the AXS enabled Rocker Paddle and Controller offer much more.
The controller’s functions are customizable through the AXS app, allowing you to assign any action to any button. With AXS you can truly make your cockpit your own while check battery and system status, and you factor in mounting integration from the MatchMaker X clamp with SRAM family components, your cockpit gets cleaner, easier to use and set-up to your specific requirements.
- Newly designed paddle controller to allow SRAM AXS flat bar set-ups with a dual paddle design for a more traditional physical shifting set-up with the wireless Eagle 12 drivetrains
- Designed for right side bar use with a 1x12 Eagle drivetrain, offering multi-position and MMX discrete clamp
- AXS enabled communication from controller to AXS app to change customization, check battery status, etc
- Customize inboard/outboard shift options, making the dual points of control much more like a traditional mountain shifter set-up, with custom actions AXS enabled componentry software that makes it possible to both program and personalize new SRAM and RockShox components
- MatchMaker X integrated clamp design for multi-mount set-up with SRAM family accessories/components
- Composite build with textured paddle surfaces for sure mechanism feel and engagement
- Battery type: CR2032 coin cell
- Color: Black
- Weight: 73 grams