SRAM Eagle X-Sync 2 Chainring
This SRAM X-Sync 2 Chainring was designed for the 104 bcd spider mountain cranksets and is compatible with 11 and 12 speed 1x drivetrains. SRAM's first generation X-Sync tooth profiling system set the standard for 1x systems, with the narrow-wide tooth combinations and the sculpt of each tooth. Of course the company never stopped looking to innovate further, to improve the system for better chain retention, quieter operation, greater efficiency, better mud shedding and greater durability. Mission accomplished.
X-Sync 2 has a more arced, aggressive tooth profile, and still carries the narrow-wide standard. As much of an improvement as it is overall, SRAM is most excited by how the combined effects of less friction and better mud shedding resulted in the greater durability, which, in turn created the quieter drivetrain. This new ring is compatible with both 11 and 12 speed 1x drivetrains, which saves you a crank swap if you want to upgrade to one of the 12 speed Eagle systems. This fits the 4 arm, 104 bcd standard crankset that so many riders are still using.
- Improved SRAM X-Sync 2 11 & 12 speed 1x mountain chainring
- X-Sync 2 has more aggessive tooth profile- better engagement, increased durability, quieter, and sheds mud better then 1st gen X-Sync
- Should only be run with SRAM 11 and Eagle 12 speed mountain chains
- Stiffer, sculpted chainring to handle the stress of Eagle 1x systems
- BCD: 104 4-arm
- Options: 32T, 34T, 36T, 38T
- Color: Anodized Black
- Weight: TBD