SRAM Eagle X-Sync 2 Direct Mount Steel Chainring
You have a SRAM Eagle or 1x11 Direct Mount Crankset. Your frame is Boost standard, with a 52mm chainline. You need a new or replacement chainring. Ding Ding! Here you go, the SRAM X-SYNC 2 Eagle Steel DM Boost Chainring is designed with all the latest Eagle technology and works with both SRAM 1x12 and 1x11 MTB drivetrains.
Made from stamped steel, for ultimate stiffness, durability, and performance, this Boost DM Chainring features either a 3mm or 6mm (for GXP/BB30 cranks) offset, which creates the 52mm chainline required by Boost. The X-SYNC 2 Eagle chainring design increases chain retention, wear life, and reduces friction and noise while also shedding mud more easily and looking gnarly. Available in 30, 32, 34 in both 3mm and 6mm offsets.
- Eagle 12, 1x11 Boost chainrings for SRAM Direct Mount MTB cranksets
- Stamped steel construction for strength, wear and cost effectiveness
- Delivers necessary offset for the 52mm chainling required for Boost frames
- DUB cranksets use the 3mm offset DM chainring
- GXP and BB30 use the 6mm offset DM chainrings
- X-Sync 2 Eagle tooth profile improves retention, mud shedding, wear
- Compatible with 11 and 12 speed SRAM MTB 1x drivetrains
- Use only with SRAM MTB 1x drivetrain chains
- Color: Black
- 3mm Offset options: 30, 32, 34T
- 6mm Offset options: 30, 32, 36T