SRAM Force 22-Rival 22 Derailleur Pulley Kit
Logging heavy mileage on your SRAM Force or Rival 22 drivetrain? Keep an eye on your rear derailleur pulley wheels. Once the squared tooth profiles start to wear to points, replace the pulley wheels to maintain optimal shifting and drivetrain performance.
SRAM's AeroGlide pulley's run quietly, with sound damping properties, with ultra-smooth effectiveness and performance. The replacement set includes both upper and lower pulleys- and they are specific and the lower is directional, so look closely to identify the correct position of each pulley, then ensure that the lower is mounted to spin in the proper direction. Keep your Force or Rival 22 drivetrain running efficiently and quietly with these composite pulleys.
- AeroGlide replacement pulleys for SRAM Force 22, Rival 22 rear derailleurs
- 2 pulleys included, featuring sound and vibration damping properties
- Composite material is durable, runs smoothly, maintains drivetrain life
- Ensures maximum efficiency/performance when used with SRAM chains
- Pulleys are upper and lower specific
- Lower pulley is directional
- Pulley mounting bolts not included- reuse existing bolts