SRAM Red eTap Blip Grips
SRAM keeps rolling out essential upgrades and additions to their eTap system, and the aero set-up for TT and triathlon keeps getting better. The BlipGrip Aero units have been designed exclusively for aero bar extensions and base bars to offer you more flexibility on how you can use and align your Blip shift buttons. NOTE: these are only holders, you must purchase the Blip buttons separately. BlipGrips give you a secure mount for your SRAM eTap Blips. BlipGrips slide over the end of your aero extensions and are secured with a 2.5mm screw.
The units themselves are made from a lightweight, durable Polypropylene+TPE composite that takes machining well, so the fitment for the Blip buttons are precise. You install the Blip into the BlipGrip and you now have 360 degrees of rotational adjustment. As the unit slides over the extension end, and the locking collar is near the end of the BlipGrip you don't add much extension, so shouldn't have to adjust yoru set-up or bike fit otherwise. The pair of BlipGrip Aero's only fit bars with a 22.2mm outside diameter (OD), which includes all of SRAM family member Zipp's aero extension and base bars, as well as about 90% of all such bars made.
- SRAM eTap compatible Aero holders for Blip shift buttons
- Aero use only to fit 22.2mm OD bar 65mm in length
- 360 degree rotation for adjustment
- Slide over end of aero extensions, secured w/ a 2.5mm hex screw to 1.5Nm
- Made from lightweight, durable Polypropylene+TPE composite material
- Fits all Zipp aero extensions and base bars
- BlipGrips include specific-required bar end plug
- NOTE: Blips not included
- Sold as one pair
- Color: Black
- Weight: 57g for pair (BlipGrips only, no Blip)