SRAM Rival 12-Speed Chain
The Flattop technology of the SRAM Rival 12-Speed chain creates a lighter, quieter, stronger chain that’s compatible with 12-speed 1x and 2x eTap AXS road drivetrains. Ride far, long and fast his chain can go the distance. Flattop technology allows for a narrower chain with quieter operation and increased strength and durability no matter the SRAM road 12-speed cassette cog range or chainring set-up.
The Flattop chain design can't be safely used with so-called Mullet drivetrains that feature Eagle 12 mountain rear AXS derailleurs or cassettes. For those 1x12 super-wide range systems, any version of the Eagle 12-Speed chain can be used.
- 12-speed SRAM road chain developed at the Rival level for durability and performance at a great price
- Use for both 1x and 2x eTap AXS road drivetrains
- Designed with X-Range shifting integration principles and X-Sync tooth technology
- Flattop plate design strengthens, improves strength and retention
- 120 Links
- Includes: Flattop PowerLock 12-Speed
- Finish: Nickel