SRAM X01 Eagle AXS 12-Speed Rear Derailleur
In developing 12-speed Eagle AXS SRAM made changes to the AXS Rear Derailleur. It features a shorter cage than it's mechanical predecessor for 10mm more ground clearance, with more chain wrap on the cassette to sit slightly further forward, and further inboard from mechanical Eagle. The Eagle AXS Rear Derailleur is smart enough to protect itself thanks to its incredibly resilient Overload Clutch, yet light at 367 grams. In the event of an impact, the motor gearbox disengages, giving the derailleur freedom to move, and instantly returns back to its position for a seamless experience for the rider.
The AXS wireless system is tested to IP69K water and features dust proofing standard for creek crossings, mud splatters and the resulting post-ride pressure washings. The Enduro/Trail ready rear derailleur has a forged aluminum cage and stainless steel hardware, and is designed to work with solely with SRAM X-Dome Eagle cassettes up to 10-52T and AXS 12-speed, providing the most precise, silent, and reliable shift performance available.
- Wireless eTap AXS 12-speed Eagle rear derailleur
- 12-speed Rear Derailleur- Enduro rated, with Overload Clutch Impact protection
- In the event of an impact, the motor gearbox disengages
- AXS system is completely water and dust proof to IP69K
- Forged aluminum cage, Stainless hardware
- Tech: CageLock, Roller Bearing Clutch, Overload Clutch, X-Horizon straight parallelogram, XSync tooth profile system
- Compatible only with Eagle 12 chain and Eagle X-Dome 10-52 XDR cassette
- 14T lower pulley wheel, 12T upper
- eTap battery NOT included
- Color: Lunar Black X01 scheme
- Weight: 367 grams