Stages Dash- MTB Mount
Taking your Dash on the trail? Good choice, as the unit is easy to see and use, even in rough conditions, especially with the over the stem Dash MTB Mount. The updated line of Stages Dash GPS cycling computers feature what we consider the most reliable mounting system available, and Stages has built out a great series of mount options, all among the lightest and most compact available, with a reliable metal-on-metal interface. By eliminating the quarter turn fitment the Dash can be located close the bar for a sleek, aerodynamic fit that is easy to reach and see.
The Dash MTB Mount sets up to the left of the stem holding the over the stem body and is not exposed to impact in front of the bar. It has a plastic clamp which needs a 2.5mm allen key to tighten, is strong and secure, and won't damage your bars, even if slightly overtightened.
- Compact, light and strong Dash MTB mount with metal on metal unit interface
- Clamp section mounts to the left of the stem, keeping unit over stem body
- For Stages Dash L10, L50, and M50 GPS cycling computers
- NOT compatible with Stages Dash 3-bolt mount accessories/li>
- Size: Compatible with 31.8mm (with rubber spacer), 35.0mm handlebars