Lazer Blade Plus MIPS Helmet
There are many great, truly cost effective helmets available to cyclists, but the Lazer Blade+ MIPS may just top the list. A reasonable weight, versatile road helmet with excellent construction and safety, great retention system and potential compatible accessories, along with some of the best finishing, and carrying MIPS protection- all for under $100 retail? You really can't beat that.
The Blade+ MIPS Helmet combines great looks with high performance. This is the helmet you wear on your weekend rides, on your hardtail, and your daily commutes. Its narrow shape combined with the Advanced Rollsys° retention system provides an excellent fit and great adjustability. It has 22 vents to keep you cool and the weight is kept down to make sure you can fly down the road in comfort. The Blade+ MIPS comes with a bottomshell build to provide a clean finish and additional impact protection. The integration of the low friction MIPS layer adds protection against rotational impacts, delivering both impact and shearing protection.
- Super value road-style helmet with great ventilation, fit, and MIPS protection
- Suitable for road, XC MTB, Gravel, Commuting, Adventure, Recreational
- In-Mold polycarbonate shell with bottomshell edges, bonds to EPS liner
- 22 contoured vents for effective, quiet overall airflow and exhaust
- Advanced Rollsys System top-mount fit system for easy horizontal & vertical adjustment
- Rear of retention system is ponytail friendly
- Compatible with Lazer Rear LED light (sold separately)
- Lazer Aeroshell compatible- allows you to upgrade for increased aerodynamic protection, for complete protection from the elements.
- Lazer LifeBEAM compatible- strapless HR system sold separately
- Fit is standard, though some people feel it runs a little large, depends on on head shape
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Colors: Matte Black, White, Matte Black/Orange, Flash Yellow
- Weight: 326 grams (Medium)
|Head Circumference||52-56 cm / 20"-22"||55-59 cm / 21.5"-23.5"||58-61 cm / 22.5"-24"|