Ritchey Comp VentureMax Handlebar
Extruded with precision from double butted 6061 aluminum alloy, the Ritchey Comp VentureMax Handlebar has the durability and set-up you require for a great adventure/gravel handlebar. The VentureMax is just as applicable on a cross country tour as on cross country singletrack. Intended to ride wider than typical drop bars, the VentureMax is measured at the initial bend rather than at the hood. While it boasts a number of attributes including multiple hand positions, it's the return of the Bio-bend in the drop that adds to the signature look and feel of this bar.
We have long carried Comp line products for truly unparalleled performance at this price point. You get the same features and function as the WCS series, albeit at a weight penalty that comes at the value price. With excellent durability the Comp line products deliver today, tomorrow and so forth, which is exactly what endurance riders require.
- Great ergo compact handlebar for adventure, gravel, and endurance riding
- Ergonomics, shapes, and transitions make for multiple comfortable hand positions
- Extruded double-butted 6061 alloy makes for a symmetrical, strong, and resilient bar
- Combines 6° backsweep and 24-degree drop flare for comfort reach and stability
- Bio-ergo drop bend works great with and without padded gloves for all day riding
- Drop/Reach: 102mm / 76mm
- Sizes C-C (Actual width at drops- O-O): 40(52.5) 42(54.5) 44(56.5) 46(58.5) cm
- Finish: BB Black (MY2020)
- Weight: 314 grams (42cm)